Monday, November 12, 2007

Sunday Wrap... Readiness & Faith

Wow! I just wanted to thank you guys for the discussion last night. I really enjoyed getting into the thoughts of readiness and faith. Digging into what the Gospel of Peace is. I walked away, and of course this could just be my read on things, feeling like we covered a lot of ground last night. So... some feedback if you want... some follow on questions? Let's dig a little deeper, maybe uncover a little bit more. I am wondering if this thing is being read. Either way I will still keep posting.... it makes me feel significant (sad I know)!

So what did you guys think... was there something that got missed that's burning in your heart to cover? Did it meet all your needs? Was it just the most astonishingly profound thing you'd ever discussed so you are stunned into silence?

Let me know.

Plus I'd love some feedback on an idea that was brought up to me to do a Christmas themed video scavenger hunt in December. We would run it and open it up to the whole church. Some of the guys thought this would be great, I'm liking the idea but would like some back up.

PLUS... mark your calendars now... Dec 21st we are having a Crossroads Open House Christmas Party at my place.

more to come this week....

His
j-

No comments: